Safe Spaces Amsterdam was created to provide a safe set & setting for a positive psychedelic experience.
Most people know magic mushrooms like a fun experience at parties or festivals. They certainly can be. However, we feel these plants and others, are sacred.
Why? Because maybe the “magic” is not that you see more colour but rather its ability to connect you to a higher consciousness and feel love. The experience is an inner journey seeing and feeling through the forgiving and insightful eyes of love. Maybe “it” is the answer? To more lovingly experience another perception of the self, relationships with others and/or past events. To move on, evolve, grow, let go, get un-stuck and “de-velop” yourself?
From preparation to evaluation
Trip-sitters will guide you through the entire experience from preparation to evaluation. From correspondence and advice to the intake and the session and afterwards for the evaluation & integration meetup. Via our closed group on Facebook too. We will be there, if you need us. Experienced, aware, warm, compassionately holding space for you and your personal journey of discovery; and questions later. We will cater to your needs and provide advice.
This is our process:
1) MEDICATION – If you take medication, please consult your medical doctor about the risks. Please take this very serious. Documentation might be requested by us.
2) BOOKING – You are very welcome to make the booking – no strings attached, feel free to make a reservation to decide later. If the preferred date is unavailable, let us know by email, and we will book you on the day you want. We have a great tribe of trip-sitters and will do our best to make you to feel good about us, our process, contact, information and our service. You can expect us to be honest, transparent and advise you during the process. Please follow your heart ❤
3) LOCATION – Finding the right location for you. This could be your hotel room, an Airbnb place, a consultation room or when the weather is good, we could go into nature. We can discuss it when you get here and it is relevant, as long as you feel good about it. Your comfort is our objective so feel free and be honest.There are costs involved to rent it. We have experience with anything from any to no budget so be open so we can find the best solution for you.
4) SETTING – Creating the setting. We will bring fruit, chocolate and water. Music play lists can be selected. We have a sound speaker with battery and are mobile. We also bring fruit, water, chocolate, a list with important information in case of emergency and anything to make you feel at ease.
5) COSTS – The all inclusive costs are €300 cash, excl. VAT (except the location). Trip guides have a maximum of 2 clients per session. One additional client (2) per session costs €200 cash, excl. VAT.
Most people like our costs structure too, one price for as long as it takes, all inclusive: intake and introduction, the session, music, speaker, internet, fruit, chocolate, juice, and obviously the qualified trip-sitter. Also the day after (or later), the evaluation and integration, where we reflect on the journey, the perspective, visions and messages and what to take out of it and to bring it into practice.
6) REVIEWS – Some reviews are here, on Facebook. Most clients do not want to go public, but we value what we have in term of reviews. The texts in the images on the website are based on true experiences, too.
7) DEDICATED CARE – We only do one-on-one sessions because we believe in dedicated trip-sitters. We do not want you to be distracted by the onset of psychedelics in others and their process and keep you focused on you. More about us.
8) TRUFFLES – We will advise you to purchase Cosmic Connector truffles, pre-packaged (2 x 15 gram) and will eat a little food as no to become nauseous. And in 2 phases you will take one dose of 15 grams. The first phase is to check your mind set. If you feel overwhelmed, it might be advisable, not to take the rest. But most likely you will feel bliss and the entire dose will be effective and make the magic happen. The other package is just in case it doesn’t work or you have a higher resistance.
9) SET – The set is your mind-set. This is very important. Being a little anxious is normal. Trust and let go, is the only thing important for a good trip 😉
We have experienced facilitators (our Amsterdam trip-sitters) present at all times plus medical staff on call. We optimise a safe set and setting for users of Psilocybin (the active component in legal truffels). The experience tends to be very nice and memorable. Mostly a lot of fun and feeling great and it leaves you with greater insights en positive emotions. More on the experience, risks or effects can be found here. Note! Some people are totally unaffected by psilocybin.
At Safe Spaces our clients have had only positive experiences. Not all are divine revelations or enlightening but all have experienced a shift, and feel “lighter” and have seen where or why they were “stuck”. Still this is no guarantee. If you are prepared mentally and emotionally, we will do an intakes in person for your safety and well-being and as our risk assessment. To date however, we have never had to advice anyone, not to proceed.
Don’t fear the fear. Trust the process. Feel it out. Everything starts with a first step and contact. Let us know any concerns or issues, past or present and we can try and find a way. Feel free and fill out the form below.
Trip-guide services & Costs
At Safe Spaces Amsterdam we have an all-inn price. Sessions generally last up to 6 to 9 hours.
We start any sessions with a pre session intake & introduction. This can be a video call or a real meeting before the session. During the session we need to be able to stay for up to 6 hours or longer, without deadline or per hourly rate, for your comfort and well being. We bring fruit, drinks, snacks and music (with quality speaker) for your preferred music play list. Afterwards we will go and have some soup and discuss your experience. Included is also a post session evaluation follow up, which is very beneficial for integration purposes. With many clients we stay in contact because of the positive connection we had. The all-in cost per session is €300 (cash, excl. VAT & tips).
We guide according to the principles as described in here.
We take great care in our selection of trip guides. Feel free to discuss any ideas or questions and preferences you might have. It is your experience that requires a setting you should feel safe in, so please feel free to ask anything. Please use the form below.
Psychedelic guiding has three stages; preparation, experience and integration. Thoughtful attention to all three stages is needed to maximise the opportunity for a positive outcome.”
Set & Setting
Set and setting is everything. Set is your mindset. It is how you feel. We take great care with our intake, introduction and guidance through the psilocybin journey. We have an informal atmosphere to make everyone feel relaxed and free and accepted so any concerns can be communicated.
Your concern is our concern. You must come fit and sober and the intake of truffles will be monitored for reasons of well being and comfort. But remember, if it all goes magically “normal”, it will be (very) positive!
Want to stay updated on our own Amsterdam tripsitter, psilocybin or other or scientific or fun news, please or like us on Facebook
We provide private one-on-one sessions with our trip-sitters. We also provide trip-sitters to you and friends in your own home. Feel free to discuss any ideas you have.
#tripsitters #psilocybin #truffles #groupsession #tripsitter #tripguide #amsterdam #mushroom #magicmushroom #amsterdamtripsitters #amsterdamtripsitter #amsterdamtripguides