Safe Spaces Amsterdam was created to provide a safe set & setting for a positive psychedelic experience. Especially for personal development where you need to feel safe and understood.
People from literally all over the globe find their way to us to experience the effects of a psilocybin session. This allows them to see deep into their soul and experience a deeper truth in an internal dialogue under the supervision of a facilitator to feel safe and understood. We receive people for their first experience but also others who have done group sessions elsewhere and want more results to integrate and affect change in their lives.
A deep personal transformation, starts here. We specialise in 1:1 coaching and small intimate groups (max 6) with our full attention to your circumstance, emotions, fears, hopes and safety. We’ll conduct a deep psychological and philosophical talk and if you are willing to share and discuss philosophy, psychedelics, universe and whatever you want or feel comfortable with, to bridge expectations and see beyond current belief systems and comfortzones. This to prepare what can be an experience beyond what you could imagine.
We operate our own permanent center, just outside Amsterdam in nature, especially equipped for the psychedelic experience (mind) and a healthy lifestyle (body).
The experience is an inner journey, eyes closed and dream-like but awake, seeing and feeling through the forgiving perspective of objectivity, it can positively change perspectives. Access your subconscious motivations. Question them. To more lovingly experience another perception of the self, others and/or past or current events. To move on, evolve, grow, let go, get un-stuck and “de-velop” yourself? Change your mind and change how you feel. This is why all research consistently has positive results; Because the problem is not the problem, how you feel about the problem is the problem. The world is our perception of it and changing that is how you feel about things, from the heart. The truest center of you.
SAFE SPACES AMSTERDAM IS PARTNERING WITH PSYCHEDELIC INSIGHTS
FROM OCTOBER 7 ALL CLIENTS WILL BE GUIDED HERE IN OUR PSYCHEDELIC LIFESTYLE HEALTH CENTER
(so no more hotel rooms but the best possible set and setting)
From preparation to evaluation
Experienced and compassionate trip-sitters will guide you through the entire experience from preparation to evaluation. From correspondence and advice to the intake and the session and afterwards for the evaluation & integration meetup. Via our closed group on Facebook too. We will be there, if you need us. Experienced, aware, warm, compassionately holding space for you and your personal journey of discovery; and questions later. We will cater to your needs and provide advice.
This is our process:
1) MEDICATION – If you take medication, please consult your medical doctor about the risks. We can only guide you if you and ourselves are both safe. You are required to declare you are safe, in our terms and conditions.
2) BOOKING – You are very welcome to make the booking.
3) LOCATION – See if you can book you place at our clinic here. It will save a lot of travel.
We can pick you up from the airport (during office hours).
4) SETTING – Just outside Amsterdam, far from the vibrant city noises, we operate our quiet private clinic. Outside, our large green private garden sits between the meadows as far as the eye can see, broad horizons, fresh air, nature all around. Clients can book deluxe accommodation there and there is room for multiple clients. Set and setting is everything.
5) COSTS – The psychedelic 1 day session is €550 and the 2 day session and second day integration costs are €670 (excl. accommodation). We operate the perfect set and setting and you will be in close to nature, on private property in our special clinic with qualified compassionate staff.
6) REVIEWS – Some reviews are here, on Facebook. Most clients do not want to go public, but we value what we have in term of reviews. The texts in the images on the website are based on true experiences, too. No hospital or shrink in the world has these kind of reviews 😉 But remember, you cannot force any outcome and guarantees do not exist in the emotional or spiritual realm.
7) DEDICATED SESSIONS & CARE – We do intimate very small group sessions. We create safe spaces, calm minds and warm hearts for positive psychedelic experiences. More about us.
8) SET – The set is your mind-set. This is very important. Being a little anxious is normal. Trust and let go, is the main thing for a positive psychedelic experience. Knowing what to ‘visit’ in your mind is important, to have an intention, so please do check out the preparation document.
We have experienced facilitators (our Amsterdam trip-sitters) present at all times plus medical staff on call. We optimise a safe set and setting for users of Psilocybin (the active component in legal truffels). The experience tends to be very nice and memorable. Mostly a lot of fun and feeling great and it leaves you with greater insights en positive emotions. More on the experience, risks or effects can be found here. Note! Some people are totally unaffected by psilocybin.
At Safe Spaces our clients have had only positive experiences. Not all are divine revelations or enlightening but all have experienced a shift, and feel “lighter” and have seen where or why they were “stuck”. Still this is no guarantee. If you are prepared mentally and emotionally, we will do an intakes in person for your safety and well-being and as our risk assessment. To date however, we have never had to advice anyone, not to proceed.
Don’t fear the fear. Trust the process. Feel it out. Everything starts with a first step and contact. Let us know any concerns or issues, past or present and we can try and find a way. Feel free and fill out the form below.
Trip-guide services & Costs
At Safe Spaces Amsterdam we have an all-inn price for the 2 day retreat. Sessions generally last up to 6 to 9 hours.
We start any sessions with a pre session introduction & intake, which includes an psychological assessment, group and 1:1 intention setting and coaching. The day after is a full day of evaluation and integration plus after-care. The all-in cost per session is €650 (excl. VAT).
We guide according to the principles as described in here.
We take great care in our selection of trip guides. Feel free to discuss any ideas or questions and preferences you might have. It is your experience that requires a setting you should feel safe in, so please feel free to ask anything. Please use the form below.
Psychedelic guiding has three stages; preparation, experience and integration. Thoughtful attention to all three stages is needed to maximise the opportunity for a positive outcome.”
Set & Setting
Set and setting is everything. Set is your mindset. It is how you feel. We take great care with our intake, introduction and guidance through the psilocybin journey. We have an informal atmosphere to make everyone feel relaxed and free and accepted so any concerns can be communicated.
Your concern is our concern. You must come fit and sober and the intake of truffles will be monitored for reasons of well being and comfort. But remember, if it all goes magically “normal”, it will be (very) positive!
Want to stay updated on our own Amsterdam tripsitter, psilocybin or other or scientific or fun news, please or like us on Facebook
Safe Spaces Amsterdam is part of the Psychedelic Insights group. So is Psychedelic self healing and Psychedelic-insights. We are providing the optimal experience in our own operated, long term customised psychedelic and lifestyle center. It is customised for the best experience and integration. We have treated over a hundred people. We are qualified experienced facilitators with a therapeutic background. You are in good hands.
Feel free to book a call or a 1, 2 or 4 day retreat.
#tripsitters #psilocybin #truffles #groupsession #tripsitter #tripguide #amsterdam #mushroom #magicmushroom #amsterdamtripsitters #amsterdamtripsitter #amsterdamtripguides